Do you ever refresh back what parent will remind their children????
Ok..... below are what my parent's reminders.... when i was secondary....
Check them out, are their reminds same as your?......hehehehe~XD
1. Dont be so lazy, if too lazy later you cant survive.....
2. Please go and study, or else your future mayb work as a
maid.....
3. Dont always sit in front of TV, those charecters always cry
here mad there, teach you nothing, and wasting time only
4. I ask you to study, and you sit here reading comic books, do
you think these books give you any..... Stop reading them,
or else i throw them away
5. Dont you know you are wasting money for those stuff, your
sis never do that, you better learn from them
6. I think you better fast fast go find a husband, ask him to feed
you.
Hehehe~ these what I remeber...... XD~ but i think most of the parent almost have same opinions as my parent.....emm.... Maybe...........=.=
No comments:
Post a Comment